Saturday, February 25, 2012

Side A:

 I just want a space to talk about the music I love. I don't want to critique.
I'm not even sure I could handle the implications of what it means to be a critic. I'm a hater, natural born. So I tend to come off when talking to people like some one that naysays anything that didn't come out before 1980(at least, I think I come off sounding that way). Here, I'm going to talk about some albums and music that I love. Make a little textual mixtape for your eyeholes.
Give myself a little training at the same time... Being a writer. Being a musician. Writing about music.
A lot of people are misquoting someone as saying "Writing about music is like dancing about architecture."
Well then, Lester Bangs is the greatest dancer I've ever seen. Check out my building plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment